Check out a brief overview of Buderus Guss here …
Buderus Guss employs around 800 people at its Breidenbach and Ludwigshütte sites in the Marburg-Biedenkopf district (Hessen, Germany). The overall foundry capacity is 20 million cast parts per year.
Buderus Guss focuses on
- Minimising development periods up to the serial-production-ready stage
- Unrivalled competence in construction and material selection
- Solid foundry expertise
- High-level automation
- The most advanced iron foundry for car brake discs in Europe
- Unrivalled mechanical processing for car brake discs
- Serial mass production with the strictest production tolerances
- Buderus Guss supplies virtually all leading OEMs in Europe.